I love going to the beach, as much as the next cool dude. But the crowd, the noise, children splashing, wives complaining, dogs barking, young people getting drunk; those are the kind of thing that really don’t get me in the right mood to chill. So, if you plan on enjoying the blue skies and white-crested waves, here’s an idea, Hidden Beach!
Why not look for some still undiscovered beaches out there, blissful hideaways where tourism hasn’t eclipsed the local culture yet? The world is full of hidden beaches, but discovering them before the masses can prove to be rather challenging. Here are the 10 best around, and do hurry; as people find out about them, they will probably lose their charm.
10. Hidden Beach – Ibo island, Mozambique, Africa
9. Muriwai, Auckland, New Zealand
8. Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
7. Isla Bastimenos, Bocas del Toro, Panama
6. Koh Lanta, Thailand
5. Agonda Beach, Goa, India
4. Balangan Beach, Bali, Indonesia
3. Seychelles: Cousine Island and Anse Source d’Argent